3.04.2016

ICYMI THIS WEEK! || thekyliejenner.com


It was a big week for Kylie Cosmetics! I Iaunched my new glosses with an epic commercial!!! But I also did a lot of other cool stuff, like my Puma Fierce campaign and a fun roundup of phone cases.


SHOP THE SELFIE: PLAIN WHITE T

There's nothing more classic than a white T-shirt and denim. Even though this look is from a few months ago, it's perfect for spring, so we shopped it for less!

HOW-TO: MY RED LIPS

For the latest All About makeup tutorial, we focused on my red Mary Jo K lips. Learn how to pull off the same look!

NEEEEED: CUTE PHONE CASES

Half the fun of having a phone is changing out the cases, lol. Check out this roundupof some really cool ones!

BTS OF MY LIP GLOSS COMMERCIAL

I'm obsessed with how my Kylie Cosmetics Gloss commercial turned out! Check out this BTS video of how we made it!

PUMA FIERCE

I love these photos from my Puma Fierce campaign!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)