24.04.2016

INSTA RECAP || khloewithak.com

IG SATURDAY

INSTA RECAP

馃惣

I love my hello kitty, devil, harajuku buns that @jenatkinhair gave me!! Everyone loves to have a different name for them. Pick a name and enjoy kids! @1maryphillips you always kill it on the glam 馃拫
Happy birthday @kourtneykardash!! What would our family do without you?!?! This picture sums us up, even though I'm covered in chicken pox, you're still chillin by my side. I love you!!!
Evening hike and she's exhausted. Off to babysit the kiddies!
I'm so proud of Malika for being my workout buddy today and killing it!! Thanks@donamatrixtraining for making her throw up lol happy Saturday!!
Good morning ☕️
I miss my girls @foreverkhadijah @forevermalika
Pink

Brak komentarzy:

Prze艣lij komentarz

Dzi臋kujemy za ka偶de mi艂e s艂owa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)