31.03.2016

GET THIS LOOK!!! || khloewithak.com

'KOCKTAILS' TAKEOVER

GET THIS LOOK!!!

All hail the QUEEN of diva glam, Mary Phillips!!! She works on J.Lo and Chrissy Teigen, so of course I was so excited to have her on set for the latest episode of "Kocktails with Khloé."


It's fascinating to watch her work. The woman blends like a million colors together to get the exact shade she's looking for—this red eyeshadow was the result of mixing four different MAC shades!!! Mary is spilling the step-by-step so you can recreate the look at home. Study up!

MARY SAYS:

"Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup is super fluid with an amazing finish. It has an almost wet feel, which can lend to a natural and sheer appearance. I mix 10 Beige and 20 Beige for Khloé. To counter the consistency of the Aqua Ultra, I mixed Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 4 and 5 together.
"The Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick is creamy enough to diffuse and blend out, but also concentrated enough to use for highlighting and contouring. Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Crème Palette is the TRUE trick for ANY makeup artist. Get this palette. This will cover your concealing needs! The Orlane Highlight Care Brush will instantly brighten you up and aid in your skin looking near perfect, naturally.
"I'm not the hugest fan of powders, but Laura Mercier Magic Brightening Powder is legit. It's safe to believe the hype. I also always use Ben Nye Luxury Powderthis will only enhance your makeup, it won't bury it!"
"Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Cheek in Ecstacy really helps to shape and give dimension to the cheek areas. I love that there's two shades in here that play so well off of each other. To add a sweep of warm definition for day time, add Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Bronzing Veil."
"Dior Diorshow Brow Styler in Universal Brown works on almost everyone! The harder you PRESS, the darker the color. I set it with Tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel in Taupe—you could get away with JUST using this and you would get the lift, color and coverage that you desire. Because I'm really aware of brows looking natural and not stenciled on, I use multiple finishes. I finished Khloé's brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe."

"I used a lot of REALLY warmly pigmented MAC Eyeshadows to create this look: Antiquated, Brown Script, Coppering and Folie, layered on top of Jouer Crème Eye Shadow in Feather. To line, I used Charlotte Tilbury Rock and Kohl Eye Cheat and Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Liquid Liner in Black."
"Buxom Lash Mascara could put false lashes out of business! I use it on top lashes , and then apply Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara to bottom lashes. Fake lashes can literally change your entire makeup look, so I used Huda Beauty's Mink Lash in Naomi."
"I overlined Khloé's lips a little right on the line because Khloé has a an unbelievable pout and her whole face can handle that without it looking over-the-top. It also helps to do that trick using a more 'flesh'-toned pencil, like Kevyn Aucoin 'The Flesh Tone' Lip Pencil in Medium. I layered Tom Ford Lipstick in Sable Smoke on top; it's one of my absolute favorite nudes. Finally, I added Bite Beauty Cinnamon Lip Plumping Oil."






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)