10.04.2016

BEST OF THE WEEK! || kimkardashianwest.com




In case you missed it...a few of my favorite stories from this past week!

Festival Fashion Under $100: Coachella is coming up! I shopped my fave festival pieces (all under $100!) to wear to the festival and all summer long!
#TBT: Wedding Scouting: Olivier Rousteing and I had so much fun looking at wedding venues and taking lots of pics. Such a sweet memory.
My Fave Workout Spots: I've been working out sooo hard!!! Find out some of my favorite places to workout from L.A. to Paris.
Inner Circle with Jonathan: I sat down with my best friend Jonathan and we talked all about how we met and shared so many great stories from the past. This video is so funny!
My Black Bars: Since posting my bathroom selfie, I've seen so many awesome pics of you guys using my black bars. Keep tagging me so I can see them!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)