17.04.2016

BEST OF THE WEEK! || kimkardashianwest.com

In case you missed it, here are a few of my favorite stories from this past week!
Festival Packing Essentials: This weekend was the first weekend of Coachella. I love this shoot we did—the fabric was so Ultra Light Beams! If you're going next weekend, find out what my festival essentials are!



Down in the DM, Episode 1: I sat down with Stephanie (my assistant and friend) for a new series where we answered all your questions with no filter. Get Down in the DM with us!
Runway to Real Way, My First Red Carpet After Saint: The Balmain outfit I wore to the Hakkasan Anniversary Party was taken right from the runway! Thank you, Olivier, for this gorgeous dress!
Mogul Talk: I love getting to talk about my businesses! I answered some questions about how I got started, my inspiration and my life as an entrepreneur.
Bronze VibesBronze is one of my favorite metals! It's so pretty and works in your makeup and in your wardrobe.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)