10.04.2016

IG SATURDAY || khloewithak.com


IG SATURDAY

INSTA RECAP

Talking about our problems in excess is one of our biggest downfalls. Choose to manifest our blessings! Focus on the joy in life. We rise by uplifting others!!! Today I pray you choose abundance, love and happiness over everything!! Today WE rise!! Kisses!! PS I love this sweet baby doll look 💋
Pretty pastel pink 💕 Feeling extra girly Shooting for Revenge Body coming to E! Glam by@1maryphillips70s hair by @cesar4styles and styling by @monicarosestyle
God is Great! 💛
Smooches my loves!!! Blessings on blessings to you all 💙💙💙
I made her my mini me!! 👯
Great minds.....
My Queen
Native
Pray for Armenia! Pray for peace! Pray for our world! May the Lord hear our prayers 🙏🏽🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲
Love is magic and magic is love. You have to believe, for it to exist.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)