10.04.2016

IG SATURDAY || thekyliejenner.com

It was super exciting to show off my Paper Mag cover this week for their #YOUth issue (we also made a dope BTS video from the shoot). Scroll down to see all my Instagram pics from this past week!
Bvlgari/Cartier 👅
outfit details on my app right now. Link in bio 👄
Playing the KENDALL&KYLIE game! Find it in the App Store. I'm so addicted 😫
I love you, mom 💛 @krisjenner
🤑🤑🤑🤑
life is g👀d
Check out my app for a step by step on recreating this look. Link in bio.
Kris Jenner vibes@papermagazine
Wow wow wow my@papermagazine COVER (😱) on newsstands 4/12. This is so amazing. Photographed by @erikmadiganheck styled by @rushkabergman #YOUth(and yes my eyes and lips are edited to look bigger) 💙
throwback @jordynwoods
7 girls . One bathroom
my kinda guy
getaway 🌻
The trio
My new Trend MATTErs Velvet collection is @Walgreens! Full deets@sinfulcolors_official
birthday babies @simihaze
reds my favorite. Get them now@puma
Available now @puma

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)