16.04.2016

IG SATURDAY || thekyliejenner.com


This week was jam-packed with exciting things in the Kingdom! I was on twomagazine covers, restocked Lip Kits, launched my new metallic shades and more. Check out all my Instagram pics!



bestfriends
Throwback to the gloss video
My Girls 💋
Vibe
😏
girls room
Legs 💛
Cover Girls 💋
side eye
Baby Doll
Tonight
Outtake
1 day 2 covers. Thank you@adweek #thepowerofkylie
Wow wow wow. @adweek 🙏🏻 lucky number 18
Another one 🙀 my cover for@marieclairemag #FreshFaces issue!!!!!!!
happy hoes ain't hatin
My Trend Matters Satin shades are now @Target! Full deets@sinfulcolors_official#sckjsatin#sinfulcolors
count your blessings 💫
can you guess my favorite color

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)