3.04.2016

MY FAVES THIS WEEK || kimkardashian.com

It was such a fun week on my app! ICYMI, check out my fave posts!
Laser Neck Treatments with Dr. Ourian: My go-to laser guru, Dr. Simon Ourian, divulged his secrets on the cutting-edge technologies I'm obsessed with!!!


Bronze Smokey Eye Tutorial: Mario shared his pro tips on getting a perfect bronze smokey eye. Love this look!
My "Rivalry" With Kylie: I set the record straight on the rumors about my rivalry with Kylie. Get the real #FACTS!
Gram Glam: Since you guys always want to know what products my makeup artists used on me on Instagram, I got the scoop!
Chrissy's Baby Shower: I threw Chrissy her baby shower and we had so much fun! We took a ton of photo booth pics to remember the special day.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)