26.04.2016

MY STYLE GUIDE FOR ROCKING A DUSTER COAT || khloewithak.com

KOKO'S CLOSET

MY STYLE GUIDE FOR ROCKING A DUSTER COAT

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!! That's how I feel about my duster coat uniform. I almost always grab the same basics to wear underneath a statement coat. Here's how I do it!


STEP ONE: THE COAT

Get yourself a silky duster coat. Neutrals are great because they go with everything.

STEP TWO: THE TOP

Add a fitted top to balance out a flowing duster. I personally love wearing slim bodysuits!

STEP THREE: THE JEANS

Distressed denim, always. I love, love, love the contrast of a fancy silk jacket with rough-looking jeans!

STEP FOUR: THE EXTRAS

Finally, add accessories. Pumps or booties are my go-to footwear when I'm wearing a duster, and I usually add a structured bag and big pair of sunnies. A floppy '70s style hat is a fun accessory to add for boho vibes.
Shop some of my favorite dusters below, and then show me your outfits!!! Tag your pics on Twitter and Instagram with #KoKo'sCloset.
P.S. A metallic rose duster I love!
(Photo credits: AG, Splash News, FFN)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)