24.04.2016

BEST OF THE WEEK! || kimkardashianwest.com

In case you missed them, here are a few of my favorite stories from this past week!
Mother's Day Gift Guide: I love Mother's Day! This week, I
shopped some of my fave items to gift the amazing women in your life.
Tips From My Spray Tan Guru Jimmy Coco: I'm all about a great tan, and Jimmy Coco shared his pro tips for getting perfectly bronzed skin.
Currently 4.20.16: This week I shared everything I'm currently into, including beignets, LOL!
Double Body Shapers: See my secret body shaper tips for always looking flawless!
Dad Caps: I'm obsessed with baseball caps and I shopped out a few of my fave styles to wear!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)