24.04.2016

ICYMI THIS WEEK! || thekyliejenner.com






This week was all about beauty—from the products that saved my skin in the desert to festival glam to how to re-create one of my most memorable lip looks. Relive some of the highlights!

MY FESTIVAL WEEKEND

I had so much fun with my friends in the desert! One of the highlights of my weekend was the Paper mag party, which we captured with tons of exclusive Polaroid pictures.

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE

This gift guide has tons of cute presents that are perfect! We also found a bunch for those who are pet moms, too. ;)

FESTIVAL SKIN SAVIORS

Three days in the desert can really mess with your skin, but these products saved me!

KYLIE GLAM: THE COPPER SPARKLY EYE

In this new video, Hrush did a gorgeous copper sparkly eye on my friend Stas, which she paired with my new metallic lipstick, King K.

ALL ABOUT MY 'GREAT GATSBY' DRAMATIC LIPS

My glam for my mom's 60th birthday party is one of the most memorable ever. And in this All About tutorial, we show you how to get dramatic lips for yourself.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za każde miłe słowa na temat naszego bloga :)

Wpadnij tu jeszcze raz jutro :)